This Mango Coconut Milk Agar-agar Jelly is very simple to make. Just a few steps are tricky. Will share with you important tips in this recipe.
- Do not add in the mango into the jelly mixture when its hot, let it cool down but not until it becomes firm. About 5-7 minutes. If you add the mangos in when the jelly mixture is hot, the mango will lose its sweetness
- 2. When adding the coconut layer, do NOT wait until the first jelly layer become firm. Once the first layer forms a thin film, add the coconut layer
- 3. When pouring the coconut layer, use a scoop/ladle and pour gently. Pour towards the sides of the mould. The middle area is more fragile.
- 1 mango 300-350 grams 芒果 1个 300-350克
- 800 ml water (room temperature) 水（室温度）800毫升
- 200 grams sugar 糖 200克
- 10 grams agar-agar powder 燕菜果粉 10克
- 200 ml coconut milk 椰奶 （室温度）200毫升
- pinch of salt 盐 少许
Step-by-step method for Mango Coconut Milk Agar-agar Jelly | 芒果椰奶燕菜糕: